Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hola Amigos! This is going to be really short today, but I didn't want to miss out on the most important part, being grateful...today, so far, I am grateful for two things.

The first is those birds!  Yes, they woke us up at like 6ish, but they were even singing about an hour ago and it was pouring out - they don't care they just keep making beautiful music!

The  second is the fact that I can release my creative energy on something that I enjoy and that bring me such excitement, especially when completed!  I love preserving memories almost as much as I love making them!  

That's it - back to the book and my creative outlet....


Take care and remember...
Change doesn't come from the sky.  It comes from human action.
~The Dalai Lama
*hugs,
Mel

P.S. Don't be afraid to leave me comments below!  I would love your support in this challenging journey.  Just make sure to keep it positive please.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment