Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DAY NINE - Off Day

Wow I am having an off day!  I am completely burnt out.  I have been working on that scrapbook as it was due last night.  Everyone loved it, by the way, so that was rewarding and the young man who ordered it bought me flowers for all of my hard work.  How sweet!  What a good kid he is.  I am just glad that it is over and done with.  I am creatively burnt out and I have to prep cards for a meeting tonight and another set for a meeting on Sunday and a third set for my card class on Saturday!  I need a break and time to regroup and refocus...

I guess I am just going to get my butt up and get going...maybe I will start with taking a shower, though late in the morning, it might be what I need to get this brain and body restarted.  One thing I know for sure...I am going to get off this computer and focus on doing one thing!  Stop multitasking!  Pick one thing and just do it!

Here's to getting off my arse and pushing through this "off" day!


Take care and remember...
Change doesn't come from the sky.  It comes from human action.
~The Dalai Lama
*hugs,
Mel

P.S. Don't be afraid to leave me comments below!  I would love your support in this challenging journey.  Just make sure to keep it positive please.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment