Saturday, September 1, 2012

DAY 95 - ReStart!

Ok, ok...it's been a while...I know.  I have been a slacker in so many ways!  There have been some interesting events in my life recently, but its no excuse so I am not even going to go there.  I am not quitting just because I haven't been doing it perfectly though.  I am picking up from where I left off and ReStarting!  Luckily, I have not gained weight so I am super excited about that.  This month is a new month, it is my birthday month and this is the perfect month for a restart.

Someone once reminded me that when a toddler  is learning how to walk, they don't stop and quit after they fall down the first time...they get back up and try it again...and again...and again - UNTIL!  Until they are running...and even then they sometimes fall, but they always get back up.

So here is me, reverting back to toddler days, learning how to do this BIG life right...getting back up and trying it again...UNTIL!

~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment