Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 104 - back to business

So as you know three days ago, I had a bad pain day.  Well, I tried to enjoy as much of the day as I could running around doing some errands that I needed to do.  Towards the end of the day, when I was already exhausted...the bone pain started to kick in and I will admit - I gave up for the day.  I took a hot bath, I took some pain meds and I went to bed.

Now most often in the past these flare-ups have put me in such a rut that I just can't seem to get out it even when the pain has mostly subsided.  Not this time!  I decided to give my body a break on Saturday to...recover, if you will, but first thing Sunday morning, I got my butt up and went for the run I was supposed to have on Saturday.  Now I was supposed to run more than 3 miles, but I figured since my body could barely make it through 1 mile on Thursday and I had a couple days of pain I should be gentle with my body.  The 3 miles actually felt really good and I am glad that I got up and made myself do them.

So here we are today, Monday, the first full week of back to school and back to running my businesses.  I woke up at 4:45am, did my Insanity workout - which is insane, btw - and now I am ready for the day!  This is going to be a great day and a perfect start to an amazing week I can just feel it!  Oh and I am down a couple more pounds too having reach and surpassed my next goal weight!!!!


See y'all tomorrow!

~mel
And the day came when the remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. 
-Anais Nin




 

No comments:

Post a Comment