Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 99 - First Day School

Today was our first day in our new routine, which I'm sure will be a work in progress at least for a week or two until we get it down.  Woke up at 5:45am, pretty exciting for me!  Decided to do my run when I get done getting the kids ready and off to school.

2 mile maintenance run today - KICKED MY ***!!!  What the heck is that about???  It was like I haven't run - ever!  I'm having a healthy snack of Chobani plain yogurt, Kashi & blackberries.  I am tracking my food and exercise on LiveStrong - I would say find me and friend me like you can on MyFitnessPal, but I have yet to figure out how to do that on LiveStrong.

Starting tomorrow, I am going to try my best to get up bright and early and do Insanity in the mornings...stay tuned to see how THAT goes!

~mel
And the day came when the remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. 
-Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment