Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 100!!!

At school, the kids celebrate their 100th day of school, so I feel like today I should have a big a** celebration for my 100th day of living my BIG life!  I will find a fun way somehow to celebrate!

I ran my two mile maintenance run yesterday and thought it was going to kill me...not sure what that was about.  Its not that my legs were tired but its like they were missing something, lacking some sort of nutrient or something.  A friend of mine seems to think that it might be my water intake so I am trying today to increase my water significantly.  I know that I am not drinking enough so hopefully that will help.

I also did Insanity last night, I have to say first, that I think Shaun T is just adorable - he has such a great personality!  Anyway, aside from that, Insanity...is INSANE!  He just doesn't STOP!! He keeps going and going and changing to another exercise and going and going.  I almost threw up it was that intense!  Surprisingly I am not as sore as I thought I was going to be today.

Due to my schedule and the amount of things that I need to get done today I don't think I am going to be able to fit any exercise in, but I am going to try my best to fit in something.

See y'all tomorrow!

~mel
And the day came when the remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. 
-Anais Nin


No comments:

Post a Comment