Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 106 - be proud!

I was going to start out by putting myself down and saying that I was a slacker yesterday just because I didn't get up early and I didn't exercise...then I realized.  I did get up earlier than I used to even though it wasn't as earlier as I was hoping AND I did walk my daughter to the bus stop plus my mother and I took the dog for 40 minute walk, so...that doesn't count all of the other normal day stuff that I got done...everyone's beds made, vacuuming the whole house and furniture, dishes, laundry, dinner, a Dr. appt., dusting...I am pretty sure there was more.

So...lesson learned!  Before I start beating myself up about what I didn't do...remember ad be proud of ALL of the stuff that I did do!  On another note, on the walk home from the bus stop, I saw a beaver swimming across the lake out back carrying a twig.  I had to stop and watch him because it's not very often you get to see a beaver at work in your back yard!  Also while walking the dog I heard at least 5 different birds singing...one in particular that I have never heard before - just beautiful!

I did my maintenance run today at a decent pace!  Here is to another productive day!

See y'all tomorrow!

~mel
And the day came when the remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. 
-Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment