Thursday, August 16, 2012

DAY 79 - and two more!

Woohoo!  Now I know I probably shouldn't weigh myself everyday, but i feel like i have to right now to make sure that i am doing enough to lose weight or maintain and not gain.  It's also encouraging me right now...I lost another 2 pounds - that's 15 pounds total!

I'll be honest...I completely choked on my run yesterday.  i started my warm-up and it was just killing me!  It's almost like I hadn't exercised at all...ever!  i completely bailed at just under 1 mile and yes I am ashamed but i am also moving on.  In the attempt to find a kick a&% workout for non-running days, today on the line up is Brazilian Butt Lift...let's see what that one is like.  Hip Hop Abs was fun and great, but not enough.  I need something much more complicated and longer.  This will be a great addition here and there though...here's to having a Brazilian Butt!

~mel

No comments:

Post a Comment