Tuesday, October 2, 2012

water challenge...

Today I am challenging myself to get back on track with my water.  I have noticed over the past few weeks that I have a harder run when I didn't drink enough water the day before.  So I am challenging myself to adding at least 8 oz of water a day until I reach the 110 oz I should be drinking.  Seeing as I don't even think I drank a glass of water yesterday, I am going to have to kick start today by drinking at least 24 oz before I go to bed tonight.  I know this will help curb my appetite too, so that's a double bonus!

How much water are you drinking a day?  Do you even know how much you should be drinking?  Did you know the standard 8-8oz glasses is no longer the suggestion for proper hydration?  I challenge you to drink at least 8 more oz of water a day until you get to 1/2 your current weight in oz.


See y'all tomorrow!

~mel

And the day came when the remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. 
-Anais Nin





No comments:

Post a Comment